These privacy policies apply to every safety hand gloves on stables, as well as the use of our website
The technical team at Wholesale Leather Gloves Online is responsible for controlling all personal data collected. Refer to our contact page for our contact details.
Your personal data is any information about your identity which we collect during your visit to our website. To find out more about what personal data means, visit the information commission office
By continuing on this website, you agree that we collect, store, use, and transfer (where necessary) different kinds of data about you, including the following:
• Information regarding your identity including title, first name, last name, shipping name, etc.
• Contact Data includes delivery address, billing address, company name, and telephone number.
• Financial data includes payment which will be paid via invoice.
• Other details include reference words or numbers that you've included in your order.
Usage Data includes information about your actions on our website, as well as how you use our products.
Technical details include your IP address locations, device name, last website visit time and date.
Throughout our operation, we collect, share, and use aggregated data like demographic and statistical data.
We adopt different methods for collecting data from you. Some of the methods we adopt include:
• Direct source
• Third parties source
• Technical source
We only use your personal data for as much as the law permits. The most common circumstances when we use your personal data include:
• Performance of contract
• Legitimate interest
• In compliance with legal or regulatory obligations